
This is a small portion of what will turn into a 16 week project. I was first inspired by 101 Dalmatians. I was watching it and decided I wanted a puppy but not a real one an animated one because they were so much cuter. Tyler told me I should animate a dog interacting with footage. I instantly thought of my friend Alyx. She says all she wants is a little itty bitty elephant that can fit into her hand and she'll purse her lip together and make the noise that this itty bitty elephant would make. She actually spends time imagining having this elephant, how they would spend there day and how she would name him Ellaflint. So I decided to make this happen for her. I will animate a itty bitty elephant that Alyx can hold in her hand. Or it will look like she is holding it in her hand. My animation will be about a minute interpretation of a day in the imaginated life of Alyx and Ellaflint narrated by Alyx herself with original music composed my my uncle Bo.
