This is panel 4. The final step. I needed to put my worms into an environment. I continued with the being hunted sort of theme. I think they look scared even though they lack any sort of facial features. In this step we were allowed to use a triad. I chose a split complementary triad of red orange, blue, and blue green off of the 14 hue color wheel. I chose this because it allowed for a night sky, grass and allowed my worms to continue to be the right color.
9.29.2008
This is panel 4. The final step. I needed to put my worms into an environment. I continued with the being hunted sort of theme. I think they look scared even though they lack any sort of facial features. In this step we were allowed to use a triad. I chose a split complementary triad of red orange, blue, and blue green off of the 14 hue color wheel. I chose this because it allowed for a night sky, grass and allowed my worms to continue to be the right color.